jueves, 6 de enero de 2011

Así es...

 

I love the tone that's in your laugh
                                                          Gasping for an extra breath
                                                         Waiting for the time to pass
                                                          I believe in days ahead
                                                      Don't spend another night alone
                                                     Cross and wishing you were dead

                                               Mary, you shouldn't let 'em make you mad
                                                           You hold the best you can
                                               And Mary, after all the pain is gone
                                                   i m always gonna live to be your man.

                                                    I've had it easy now you see
                                                  When I'm down you're always there
                                                       Standing by to comfort me
                                                  Someday we'll go round the world
                                                   I'll make the journey so sublime
                                                I know you're not a travelin' girl

                                               Mary, you shouldn't let 'em make you mad
                                                    You hold the best you can
                                                And Mary, after all the pain is gone
                                            I'm always gonna live to be your man.

                                               Cause I'd give everything I have
                                        Forget all the things that bring me joy
                                                     If you could have one day
                                                    Pure and simple happiness
                                                      Until that moment comes
                                                   I'll be here where I've always been
                                                  I'm gonna be your friend
                                                    Until the day I die.

                                            Mary, you shouldn't let 'em make you mad
                                             You hold the best you can
                                             And Mary, after all the pain is gone
                                          i'm always gonna live to be your man.